IPOS Member ID Card
Certificate of membership
- A printable IPOS membership card in PDF format and accessible online when logging into your member profile. The ID card notes the member’s name, IPOS ID number, type of membership and paid through date.
- Only available upon request – In PDF format and emailed to members when requested.
- Volunteering is a highly valued IPOS member benefit. Members can serve on a variety of IPOS committees and contribute to international efforts and unique IPOS in education and research.
Awards and Scholarships
- Only members can be nominated for IPOS Awards and apply for IPOS scholarships (when available).
IPOS World Congress and Symposia
- Enjoy reduced rates (15% to 20% discount for IPOS members depending on registration option selected) at the Annual World Conference and symposia supported by IPOS, including the World Congress of Psycho-Oncology.
- Access to an international network of professionals in the areas of oncology, psychiatry, psychology, nursing, social work and clergy.
- Your name and contact information included in the online directory of members.
- Free and discounted rates to webinars
- Access to the members-only website, including clinical guidelines, online membership directory for up-to-date member contact information, exclusive member discount, etc.
- Free membership in the Psycho-Oncology Group of the World Psychiatric Association (must complete the WPA Group Application Form).
- Multilingual psychosocial oncology curriculum (CORE) – only current IPOS members can receive certificates of completion.
- Participation in cross-cultural research initiatives and surveys regarding clinical practice and research.
- Access to online information about research and clinical training programs, support for training opportunities, evidence-based clinical practice guidelines.
- Opportunity to suggest and organize liaisons to organizations in the various supportive care disciplines that have a mission for providing psychosocial care to cancer patients and their families.
- Opportunity to propose and participate in health care policy initiatives through IPOS to improve psychosocial care at an international level.
- Online knowledge sharing network Sosido – A weekly email digest summarizing all activity in the IPOS community.
Journals and Books
- $100 to $200 submission discount to submit to the Journal of Psychosocial Oncology Research and Practice. Rates are $1,000 USD ($800 for current IPOS members) for Tier 1 manuscripts (original articles, reviews, and guidelines) and $500 USD ($400 for current IPOS members) for Tier 2 papers (Case Reports, Editorials, and Letters to the Editor).