Presenter: William Breitbart MD, Chairman, Jimmie C. Holland Chair in Psychiatric Oncology; Attending Psychiatrist, Psychiatry Service, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- The relationship between meaning and psychological and spiritual well being.
- The structure, firms and processes of Meaning Centered Psychotherapy-an intervention designed to sustain or enhance a patient’s sense of meaning.
- Rvidence from 4 RCTs demonstrating the efficacy of Meaning Centered Psychotherapy in both Group and Individual formats.
- Adaptations of Meaning Centered Psychotherapy for survivors, caregivers, and bereavement.
- Opportunities for advanced training in Meaning Centered Psychotherapy.
This recording is approximately 57 minutes in length. IPOS Members can request a certificate of completion once the webcast survey has completed the webcast survey.
The recording must be opened and viewed in the Adobe Connect application.
Webcast purchase options:
- FREE: Current IPOS Members (members will be asked to input their individual IPOS Member Password (same as used to access IPOS members only section of website) in order to access. If you need it sent to you, please email [email protected].
- $15 US: Non-members
Not a current member of IPOS? Find out more by going to https://ipos-society.org/apply/