Webcast Recording: Can you really ‘Conquer’ Fear of Cancer Recurrence?
Presenter: Prof Phyllis Butow BA, Hons(DipEd) M Clin Psych, MPH, PhD, Professor of Health Psychology, University of Sydney Australia
- Definition, prevalence, time-course, and impact of fear of cancer recurrence (FCR)
- Theoretical approaches, models and frameworks
- Interventions and evidence
- Future directions and how to get involved.
Recorded on July 6, 2018. This recording is approximately 33 minutes in length. IPOS Members can request a certificate of completion once the webcast participant has completed the webcast survey.
The recording must be opened and viewed in the Adobe Connect application.
- FREE: Current IPOS Members (members will be asked to input their individual IPOS Member Password (same as used to access IPOS members only section of website) in order to access. If you need it sent to you, please email [email protected].
- $15 US: Non-members
Not a current member of IPOS? Find out more by going to https://ipos-society.org/apply/