IPOS Awarded six (6) scholarships of € 1,000 each to assist with attending the 18th IPOS World Congress
The International Psycho-oncology Society (IPOS) awarded six (6) scholarships of € 1,000 each to assist with attending the 18th IPOS World Congress – Psycho-oncology Science, Art & Practice: Bridging the Gaps, 17- 21 October 2016 Dublin, Ireland
THANKS TO ALL THOSE WHO SUBMITTED! Results have all been sent.
Details concerning the 2016 scholarships:
Applicants must be cancer professionals resident in World Bank Designated Low-Middle Income Countries and be current members of IPOS with an interest in developing psychosocial oncology care for cancer patients and their families.
- Applicants must be making an oral or poster presentation at the congress.
- Applicants must not have received a previous scholarship award from IPOS to qualify.
- Must apply for Scholarship Award on or before August 1, 2016.
- Applications must be complete, and include all the required information in ONE single email.
- Must be a current IPOS member*.
Click here to download the scholarship application form. When completing the scholarship application form, please PRINT or TYPE in ENGLISH and email the form, along with other required information, to: [email protected]. Confirmation of receiving submissions will be provided by email within 2-business days.
Closing date for applications is Monday 1st August 2016.