Join the International Psycho-Oncology Society (IPOS) for 2018 and receive the valuable benefits afforded to our members.
IPOS Membership is based on a calendar year — membership is only valid from the time of application through 31 December of the same year. Renewal invoices are distributed at the end of each calendar year for the next year’s dues.
IPOS offers four types of membership. They are:
- Active Membership: Active members include physicians, epidemiologists, psychologists, nurses, social workers, social scientists and other professionals at the Masters or Doctoral level as well as those individuals with professional equivalence who have been actively engaged in the research or clinical aspects of psycho-oncology. Active members shall pay full dues, have the right to vote and are eligible for election to office in the Society.
- Associate membership: Any individual that demonstrates an interest in psycho-oncology may join as an Associate, nonvoting member upon submission of an application and payment of annual dues as established by the Board of Directors. Associate members shall not have voting privileges and shall not be eligible for election to office, but shall otherwise receive the tangible benefits of membership in IPOS, as may be established from time to time by the Board of Directors.
- Early Career professionals (ECPP): Any individual practicing but within three years of ﬁnal training (years 2015 to 2018 of last year of training. Individuals where last year of training was 2014 or before need to become Active or Associate members)
- Members-in-Training (student) membership: Those in training to become physicians, epidemiologists, psychologists, nurses, social workers and social scientists are eligible for this membership category.
- $140 US for World Bank-classified High-income/OECD countries
- $25 US for World Bank-classified Low- and Middle-income countries
- $25 US
- $88 (US): Psycho-Oncology 2018 Online only (12 issues)
- $136 (US) Palliative and Supportive Care 2018 Online only (6 Issues)
- $161 (US): Journal of Cancer Survivorship 2018 (4 Issues)