IPOS accepts financial support from all people and organization around the world interested in seeing cancer survivors and their loved ones receive the support and guidance they need while coping with cancer. Contributions will be used to further awareness of this need and to train oncology professionals to support their patients effectively on a psychological and social level. IPOS is a 501(c)(3) organization — in the U.S., donations are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law. For all other countries, financial contributions to IPOS may be tax deductible. Contact your tax consultant for additional information or clarification regarding charitable deductions.
Donations can easily be made online – at any contribution from $1 to as high as you are willing to donate. Donations online can be made SECURELY with Visa, MasterCard or American Express and will be charged in US funds. Donate online by going to THIS LINK.
Your donation to IPOS supports programs that advance psychosocial oncology, improving the quality of care that cancer patients receive. With your generous contribution, IPOS will be able to expand its current programs and create new services while striving to ensure that all people with cancer have access to psychosocial services.
DONOR OPTIONS AND RECOGNITION
- You have the option of choosing what your donation goes towards:
- General Contribution
- Low to Middle Income Country Psycho-oncologist Development and Participation
- Arthur M Sutherland Memorial Fund
- Bernard Fox Memorial Fund
- Noemi Fisman Memorial Fund
- IPOS Lifetime Fellowship Fund
- You have the option of having your donation recognized how you would like. Options are:
- This gift is in memory of the person(s) named XXX.
- This gift is in honor of the person(s) named XXX.
- I (we) wish to have our gift remain anonymous.
- IPOS recognizes donors by the following levels of donation:
- $1 to $99: Friend of IPOS
- $100 to $499: IPOS Patron
- $500 to $999: IPOS Partner
- $1,000 to $4,999: IPOS Champion
- $5,000 and up: Legacy Circle
Online donation payment (secure) with an instant receipt being issued: http://www.karelo.com/register.php?BID=618&BT=10&PrivEv=15902
Donation form PDF if wanting to pay by cheque: http://ipos-society.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/IPOSDonationForm2017.pdf
2017 DONATION RECOGNITION
CHAMPION (donation of $1,000 to $4,999)
- Bina and Leonard Ellen Family Foundation (Adam Ray) (Canada)
- Francine Parnes (USA)
PARTNER (donation of $500 to $999)
- Carolyn Messner (USA)
PATRON (donation of $100 to $499)
- Joan Bloom (USA)
- Melissa Henry (Canada)
- Andrea Patenaude (USA)
- Margaret Turner (Australia)
FRIEND (donation of up to $99)
- Adelina Alcorta-Garza (Mexico)
- Elisabeth Andritsch (Austria)
- Sonia Zavzavadjian (Lebanon)
- Jayita Deodhar (India)
- Seon-Young Kim (South Korea)
- Giedre Bulotiene (Lithuania)