To apply for IPOS Membership*:
- Review IPOS Member Benefits.
- Determine which Membership Classification suits your professional experience and location.
- Click here to join or renew your 2017 IPOS membership online.
- Click here and complete the 2017 Membership Application to apply via fax or mail.
* Please note for new and upgrading members:
- Membership applications and upgrades can be accepted at any time, but are sent to the Membership Committee for review at the start of each month. The full process can take up to six weeks. Applications for membership and member rate registrations for the World Congress of Psycho-Oncology can be accepted simultaneously but only if payment for both is received at the same time.
- Newsletter subscriptions received via IPOS (to take advantage of the IPOS member rate) are submitted to publishers at the start of each month. Once submitted to the publisher, the publisher will then process and contact members with necessary subscription information.
For Active Membership, you must send a copy of your curriculum vitae (CV) via e-mail, fax or regular mail to the contact information at the bottom of this page. If the CV is not sent in a timely fashion, the application will be processed for Associate membership.
For the reduced Member-in-Training rate, you must send a copy of the Member-in-Training Letter that your Academic Advisor or Department Chair has completed via e-mail, fax or regular mail to the contact information at the bottom of this page.
Applicants for Early Career Professional Membership will be contacted to provide their last year of training.
Associate Membership does not require a CV or letter.
Submit the application along with the required payment in US dollars to the following address:
International Psycho-Oncology Society
189 Queen Street East, Suite 1
Toronto ON M5A 1S2 Canada
IPOS Membership Services
Applications submitted without payment information will be considered incomplete.